Local Meeting Places
Hunterdon, Warren & Somerset
The Hunterdon, Warren, Somerset Youth Partnership have joined together as one group. Effective April 5, 2013 our Tri-County Youth Partnership will be on a rotating schedule featuring two single sex groups, a group at the Somerset Valley YMCAs and a community service opportunity. See our calendar or call our office for details on upcoming meetings.
Youth Helping Youth
Strength comes from helping others
The Youth Partnership serves teenagers and young adults 13-21 years of age with emotional, behavioral or mental health challenges. Individuals must reside in Hunterdon, Somerset, Warren counties and commit to weekly meetings and activities, under the guidance of our Youth Partnership Coordinators.
Contact the FSO office near you for more information about our programs and be sure to check our calendars to learn about our upcoming events.
- Help each other to share, learn and grow in a supportive environment
- Provide an opportunity for socialization and group recreation
- Perform community service activities
- Educate communities and organizations about mental health issues & concerns affecting youth.
- Collaborate with other Youth Partnerships and create a statewide voice that voices the concerns of youth throughout New Jersey
- Discover the creative spirit within yourself
- Gain self-confidence and learn personal responsibility
- Develop new social, organizational, communication and problem-solving skills
- Find joy in helping others
- Gain greater understanding from people with similar and diverse backgrounds
- Recognize and develop your strengths
- Prepare yourself to succeed in the world!